Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lion of a L.A.M.B.

Gwen Stefani's apparel line, L.A.M.B. (Love, Angel, Music, Baby), produces a stunning array of heels worthy of its designer. They're playful...even if the price tag isn't. Since most of her creations are just that...creative...they're best worn with a simple outfit. Think: monochromatic, simple lines, clean accessories, and the like.
Yes, it's true; I love a tasteful animal print in small doses...like a purse or shoes.
Must-have peep toe black pumps...with a bump of stylishly sexy detail.
Eye. Candy.
While I would love to see the off road sole removed from these shoes...what am I doing with that? going hiking?...I love the wrap around from the instep out.
T-straps...so classic and reminiscent and yet so elevated for a modern silhouette.
Classic shape with deluxe design. I love that the straps are on the outside of the shoe.
I am a sucker for a classic turned on its head. Conservative colors and shape in a hip design.

2 comments: